You probably know how important content is to the survival of your businesses in the digital age but still, considering the fact that only 9% of B2B marketers consider their content marketing to be effective, and that only 27% of all marketers have a documented content strategy, it becomes very vital to remind ourselves of just the role content plays in the growth of a business.
Content marketing, like videos and infographics, is an easy, effective way to attract your audience’s attention and gain brand recognition. While content marketing is a great strategy for many brands, it’s not an effective strategy for all brands.
- Content helps you improve search engine optimization (SEO) and online visibility
- Content marketing is cost-effective
- Targeted content can help you reach a specific audience
- Blogging and other content creation helps you bring in more qualified leads
- Publishing blogs and other types of content helps you remain competitive
- Buyers are checking out your content before contacting sales
- More content gives you more touchpoints with your leads and customers
- With content marketing, you can provide value without any strings attached
- Get more customers to engage with effective content marketing
- It is time-consuming
- Content marketing is hard work and not for everyone
- You need a lot of creativity and have diverse skills
- It’s difficult to do if you have a small team and expensive if you outsource
- Hard to attribute results
- Difficult to manage
- Takes time – not a short-term gain – has to be looked at as an investment
- Can be expensive – especially for video and podcasting content
- Still needs promoting and may need paid advertising in a highly competitive world
Be the first to leave a review.